- BARN HOURS: 6:30am-10:00pm daily. Please notify barn
management if you will be accessing the property outside of these hours.
- All arena and barn lights MUST be shut off by 9:30pm.
- Barn management reserves the right to refuse service
or ask anyone to leave that is deemed belligerent, unruly or a hazard to the
well-being of clients, the facility and horses.
- Please maintain an appropriate speed (5 MPH) through
common areas and the driveway toward the barn. The road may be muddy, uneven
and narrow with active wildlife crossing at times. Parking must be away from
aisle ways, barn and pasture openings and stalls. Please do not drive on or
through the grass or pastures and stay on the road.
- Boarders, clients and their guests may not enter any
of the property residences for any reason.
- Contact management through e-mail, text message or
phone call. The house is a private residence. Showing up unannounced at the
house will constitute harassment and will not be tolerated.
USE OF FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Boarding a horse on the property allows for use of the
facilities including wash rack, arena, round pen. Please be sure that when you
leave the facility, it is just how you left it .
- Please pick up any trash you may leave, especially
empty water bottles and wrappers.
- Please be sure to close all gates in the pastures or
on the property after you open them. Please report any damaged equipment to the
- Clean up after your horse in the barn and in common
areas. Rakes, wheelbarrows, brooms and dust pans are available in the barn, but
must be returned.
- Farm equipment such as tractors, tools, implements,
trailers and trucks are OFF LIMITS and are not to be played on, used or touched
by boarders and their guests unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Farm owned horses are off limits to boarders and
guests. Boarders may make arrangements to ride farm owned horses by paying a
horse rental fee, lease or taking a lesson.
- Under no circumstances may boarders, clients or their
guests use any Patchwork Willow Ranch’s owned tack from the tack room without
first asking permission. Any damaged or lost equipment will be billed to the
- It is the boarder’s responsibility to sign and
distribute liability release forms to their guests. Forms are available in the
- Use of common areas for socializing is welcomed within
barn hours. Responsible alcohol use is permitted during barn gatherings. Management will ask anyone
deemed intoxicated or belligerent to leave immediately. Please clean up after
- Dogs are permitted on the property so long as they do
not create a disturbance in the general functioning and well-being of the
facility and its operations. Dog owners are responsible for their dog’s
behavior and PWR is not responsible for any injury to dogs, dogs left
unattended, incessant barking and aggression will not be tolerated. Please be
mindful of their whereabouts and pickup after dogs.
FEED AND STORAGE
- Feed, hay, shavings and other supplies are carefully
budgeted and accounted for in board cost and may not be accessed or used for
any reason. To keep board rates low, please do not use any extra feed, hay or
shavings without prior consent from management. Or keep your own storage bin
for personal use.
- Please ask permission before using barn owned
equipment, medications or sprays.
- Storage space is available for boarder-owned tack.
Keeping your equipment clean and orderly is appreciated.
- Stable is not responsible for the loss or damage of
any equipment or property stored on site.
- Trailers may be stored on the property free of charge,
but must be parked in the designated space assigned to you. Management is happy
to help with moving or organizing trailers.
- The use of helmets while mounted is highly recommended
for all ages of riders. But not a requirement.
- Please report any broken items or safety concerns to
- Horses or people posing a threat to the safety of
riders or people will not be tolerated and asked to leave.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an
- Children are permitted to be dropped off for lessons
or riding, but should not be left for more than two hours under the supervision
of barn staff without making prior arrangements.
- Parents will not allow children to disrupt the barn
operations by allowing disruptive, loud and unruly behavior.
- Children are not allowed to play on or around farm
equipment, trucks and/or trailers. Be mindful of the various dangers of the
farm for children and pets; water, wildlife and heavy equipment are just a few
of the many items that may pose a danger.
PERSONAL INFORMATION, SLANDER AND GOSSIP
- Credit card information, addresses, e-mails and phone
numbers will be kept confidential. Management will not release personal
information unless authorized to do so. Credit card information will be kept in
a locked filing cabinet and destroyed if requested.
- Please update any old addresses or contact info so
that billing and information distribution is not interrupted.
- Gossip, Slander, and badmouthing are not acceptable.
Any boarder conflict or concerns that cannot be worked out on a personal level
may be brought to management to handle.